- Paint of your choice, I used some white interior wall paint we had around.
- Small paint roller.
- A frame with heavy backing (I repurposed an old piece of metal framed art from Ikea). You could also frame a piece of plywood to get the same effect - the frame should sit above the backing about a 1/4 inch to give an edge/lip for pouring the gloss finish.
- Spray adhesive.
- Pourable resin finish (I used, "pour on" high gloss finish: HERE. Which gives the finished piece a glass like finish - be sure to check the measurements so you will have enough, once you start pouring you can't stop - mine was 4 square feet).
- Measure and set flash cards with spray adhesive - let dry per adhesive directions. The measuring part is actually what took me the longest. I used measuring tape and a pencil to ensure the items were lined up.
- Mix the resin per package directions and pour, avoiding bubbles. Brush with a small foam paint brush to smooth evenly. Let dry at least 24 hours. If bubbles appear during the drying process you can pop them, avoid trying to re-spread the resin as it is now tacky.
- Hang and enjoy!
Let me know if you have any questions about this project!