- 2 large dry erase boards, one large cork board (if you want to do all 3) - I used the board dudes black framed version so I didn't have to paint the frame, such as this.
- Painters tape.
- Chalk board spray.
- Small curtain rod approximately 22" long with 2.5" bracket projections such as this (note this is not the one I used, nor have I purchased this one).
- Paper roll - I bought the one from Ikea.
- Drill with 1/4" drill bit, and long screws - for mounting, 4 each.
- Tape the framed edges of one of the dry erase boards, spray evenly with chalk board spray - set aside and let dry.
- On the other dry erase board, mount the curtain rod brackets . I set mine 4" from the top.
Have other questions or theme suggestions for this project? Leave me a message!